Tone sounds bad from my profiles? Help

• Hey guys, I've been trying to learn how to use my new kemper. So far it is quite amazing but i can't help but notice when recording that side by side, my guitar tone compared to almost any metal/rock song I try to play sounds very frizzy and twangy vs the guitar in the songs sounding very vibrant and full but also very clear (not muffled) and heavy/chuggy. I know that's a pretty difficult thing to describe but try to use your imagination. I have tried following some tips and tricks on YouTube such as turning off the pure cab while turning direct mix to 2.1 and clarity to 0.5, which sounds like it helped a tiny bit, but the overall tone of frizzy and twangy still persists. It almost sounds like the generic gain on the kemper is inferior or something to what I'm hearing, almost like I need some overdrive effects or EQ or something, this feels like a problem with almost every profile. I'm using some from Vivix, and the Marshall410JHS from Michael Britt, which I hear are supposedly high quality profiles. Any ideas? here's some example tone of what I am trying to achieve.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.