Routing of Stomps - Alignement to certain outputs

• Due to different behavior of speakers (PA vs. Guitar Cabs vs. FRFR) profiles sound somehow different. Therefore it should be possible to route especially the eqs (Studio, ...) in the signal chain to certain outputs. So it is possible to provide eg. the FOH-engineer an unaltered signal of the profile whilst the personal monitor can be attached to a dedicated eq.

So the Kemper can be used in three modes on parallel: Signal chain as programmed but without eq (or certain effects like Reverb), Imprint on monitor out or as an alternative signal chain with eq matching the sound of the guitar cabinet or FRFR.

• Hiya. I know about these but for me the “Bass”, “Middle”, ... never worked for any profile. HPF/LPF might work although my live profile uses an EQ by Tonejunkie that only seems to work for my BlueAmps FRFR but not for our PA...sounds lightyears different. Another user wrote that in his opinion best is to provide unaltered signal to FOH. This could only work if I am able to route my EQ in a certain stomp only to the Monitor Out but not the Main Out. This as well for certain reverbs/delays that work for a monitor but not necessarily for a PA in bigger rooms. It is another way than Kemper achieved so far but for me it would be great if there would be a routing like this.