Performance 1 missing

• I booted up my Kemper and Performance 1 was missing. I was able to restore it from a backup. I was not hooked up to rig Manager when I noticed the missing performance. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I'm on the latest full release, not a beta version.

• It happened to me also in the middle of a gig. Performance 2 became one, 3 became 2 and so on. Only performance 1 was deleted

• Did you guys use the Rigmanager?
    Because I had the problem that Rigmanager once not only changed Performances numbers, but deleted all my Performances.
    Therefor my stage will never be connected to Rigmanager, which is, in my opinion, a really evil software.

• Actually that never did happen to me using Rigmanager. As well: Just in case I backup my performances/my kemper (both on the Kemper & on Rigmanager) on a regular basis. Sad to hear you hat some issues.

• Did you guys use the Rigmanager?
    Because I had the problem that Rigmanager once not only changed Performances numbers, but deleted all my Performances.
    Therefor my stage will never be connected to Rigmanager, which is, in my opinion, a really evil software.

Actually, performances in the My Profiler location cannot be deleted at all but only initialized and only if you tell RM to do so. If you deleted performances in your local library by accident it was probably a pilot error since we do not have any other reports about such behavior.

• Actually, performances in the My Profiler location cannot be deleted at all but only initialized and only if you tell RM to do so. If you deleted performances in your local library by accident it was probably a pilot error since we do not have any other reports about such behavior.

Well, it was about 5 or 6 years ago and Rigmanager deleted the Performances on its own. I did nothing to do so.
    Got my first Kemper in 2015 and Rigmanager was well known for its errors and mistakes.
    Lot of Kemper players kept and keep their hands from Rigmanager. And so do I.
    The Kemper itself is a well working machine. I do not need more.

;)

• Well, it was about 5 or 6 years ago and Rigmanager deleted the Performances on its own. I did nothing to do so.
    Got my first Kemper in 2015 and Rigmanager was well known for its errors and mistakes.
    Lot of Kemper players kept and keep their hands from Rigmanager. And so do I.
    The Kemper itself is a well working machine. I do not need more.

;)

so you ended up with less than 125 performances inside your Profiler when it happened?

• Yes. All performances were deleted and there were 125 empty performances.

Fortunally I had an actual backup, so my sounds were not lost at all.

I did not push any button on Kemper and I did not press anything in Rigmanager.

I started Rigmanager, after the start I connected the Kemper to PC via USB.

Next were the automatic deletion of the performances.

That's how it was.