there is distortion in the acoustic simulator

• It seems if I play the B or high E string too hard with the acoustic sim, there is some ugly digitalish distortion. I am not playing very hard at all.

I have played it on two gigs so far and cant seem to play light enough ( fiingerstyle with a strat neck or middle pickup).

Any ideas?

thanks

rich

• are you using the AS on its own or do you have the Stack block turned on. The AS is designed to work with the Stack Block turned off.

how is you Clean Sense set?

could those noises actually be string buzz that isn’t noticeable on regular profiles but gets exaggerated by the AS? The sim massively boosts high frequencies so if the input has anything dodgy it could get emphasised by the AS.

I’m just thinking aloud

• I am having the same problems. using it to open for Trace Adkins on friday and wish it didn't do this. I am using a strat with pretty weak pickups, stack isn't on, and only using a compressor after it to try to get some level out of this thing. Does the crackle even with the compressor in bypass. I am not compressing anything, just using it for level.

Rich Morpurgo