Suddenly not hearing my amp profiles?

• I'm sure I've clicked a flag somewhere by accident, but suddenly I don't hear my amp profiles coming out of the Kemper. It's an unpowered toaster. I'm running from the main outs into a stereo power amp, and out of that into the stereo inputs of a 4X12 guitar cab. I have cab sims turned off, but it also suddenly seems like the amps are turned off as well. The "AMPLIFIER" button on the front panel is lit up, and the amps are active in Rig Manager. I just get a clean tone with delay and modulation. It changes slightly when going from one rig to the next, but not by much. That could just be whatever effects are active on each rig impacting the eq.

Is there an amplifier "mix" control that I'm overlooking? It almost sounds like I'm just hearing the unaffected signal that you would send for the purposes of re-amping instead of the signal going through an amp profile.

The volumes seem a lot lower than they should be as well. I'm assuming that's because the amps' gain isn't in the equation.

Can anyone help me figure out where I'm being ignorant on this? I tried a couple of different ways of google searching and came up surprisingly empty.

• Check the Output Menu. MASTER STEREO must be set for the Main Outputs.

• All of those items have been checked off. It’s like my profiler has stopped profiling. I get funny power at my house, usually in the 114-118 range, but no serious spikes where I thought something might get damaged.