7.5.3 beta Tuner tuning a half step sharp

• Is your reference value set correctly?

I am not sure what you mean - I have NEVER changed a reference value intentionally? My assumption has always been that there was never anything I needed to do with the tuner - and I have never touched a tuner parameter in five years of owning the Kemper. So, if the update changed that parameter, that shouldn't happen, correct?

• it happened to me a about a year ago..changed to 439hz...I put it back to 440 and after a while it was back at 439 again...it happened a few times for a couple of days but it stays on 440 since then...I know because I check every time I use the tuner:)

• Just FYI follow up: I haven't touched my Kemper since powering it off and submitting the ticket after discovering this issue. Today, I powered on and it is functioning properly and the Reference Pitch is correctly set at 440. Chalk it up to a beta I guess, but I will continue to monitor and submit ticket(s) if I notice anything.

• Yes, this happened to me a few months ago as we were starting to record our new album. I had tracked up rhythm guitars on 7 songs before pulling the keyboards up and noticing the guitars were sharp.
    the tuner was set to A441.
    Had to scrap everything and start again. I have never touched those tuner settings since buying the unit and it surprised me that once I had put it back to A440 that I had to confirm the change. So, it has happened after an update as I have never even seen that confirm dialogue on the unit before.

I check it every time now.

• i’m so tone deaf I can even hear a 1hz difference ?

however, I decided to try my old Digitech Whammy DT the other day and do an A/B comparison with the Kemper transpose. The Whammy is mounted on a board in front of an RJM Masterming controller. When I turned on the tuner mode on the Mastermind everything was a a full semitone sharp. When I switched to the Kemper everything was in tune ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ note to self, tuning with the Transpose function on isn’t a clever move ?

• i’m so tone deaf I can even hear a 1hz difference ?

however, I decided to try my old Digitech Whammy DT the other day and do an A/B comparison with the Kemper transpose. The Whammy is mounted on a board in front of an RJM Masterming controller. When I turned on the tuner mode on the Mastermind everything was a a full semitone sharp. When I switched to the Kemper everything was in tune ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ note to self, tuning with the Transpose function on isn’t a clever move ?

I think I read that depending on the note frequency being played, A 1hz difference can be between 4 and 8 cents. That’s quite a bit out.