Solved: Lock button light always on

• Is this normal? The light seems to be on for every rig. I figured I locked something when I first started experimenting with the Kemper. Maybe this is unrelated but when I bring a rig into performance mode from browse mode there is a noticeable difference in sound quality. The performance mode rig seems to lack depth and sounds very thin. I have to make major adjustments to the rigs when playing live in performane mode. I've gone through my profiles in the rig manager trying to figure out if something is locked but I'm not finding anything. Pushing the lock button does not make the lock light turn off. Is this normal?

• If you hold the LOCK button, you see which module is locked indicated by the buttons. If the RIG button is lit, Volume Pedal is locked. If the TAP button is locked, Tempo is locked. It is in the nature of Locking, that it affects all Rigs. What's locked becomes global. Locking for Browser Mode and Performance Mode is separate.

• This lock button has been bugging me for weeks. Every time I changed gain on a performance, it would change gain on *ALL* my rigs and slots. I thought I was being incredibly dim. Turns out I *WAS* being incredibly dim LOL and the amplifier section was on Lock.

• This lock button has been bugging me for weeks. Every time I changed gain on a performance, it would change gain on *ALL* my rigs and slots. I thought I was being incredibly dim. Turns out I *WAS* being incredibly dim LOL and the amplifier section was on Lock.

Welcome to the forum!

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer