Kemper for Amp Modeling Keyboards?

• Hey everyone, long time Kemper user first time poster here. I have adored the sounds my Kemper has been able to get me for a long time and recently I was made aware that in tv shows like the Mandolorian the audio engineers and composers ran practically all the sounds back through their Kempers for all the signal processing and effects they could desire. This made me curious have any of y'all had experience running instruments other than guitars through the Kemper and how did that work out? I have some old TS microphones that can in theory work with the Kemper without needing any adaptors, and my one of my bands intends on running a Hammond XK1, Korg SV2, and Nord Stage 3 all through the Kemper to use it as an amp modeler and reverb. I will likely pick up an Access Virus as that is another creation of Christoph Kemper and I have so much appreciation and respect for the work of him and his employees. Thanks in advance for any and all help:)

• No I haven't . But John Lord used amp for his organ sound. Distortion and overdrive pedals have been used in studios even for voices so the of course the kemper can be used for many things.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Yep, it’s a great effects unit, been running synths through it for years, processed some acoustic instruments as well, only limitation is If you want stereo you have too put the an effects loop in the x slot leaving out all the yummyness of cabs and stomps.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.