Josh Middelton pack 3 out!

• I recently purchased this pack (#3) and honestly it's amazing.
    I have his previous pack (#2) and thought it was good too, but this new one feels like a whole nother league.
    Of course - tone is super subjective! I play a PRS custom24 (HFS/VB) with my kemper through a set of DT770 headphones.

• I know it depends on lots of stuff, but is it good for live playing (frfr / imprints) without a lot of EQing? Like out of the box?

Or mostly aimed for recording/mixing?

Edit: It is, for both :)

Wow.. Amazing amazing heavy tones.. It makes my previous profiles sound bad.

They are all spot-on out-of-the-box. For some I've just increased clarity a bit (like 0.5) and that's all that was needed.

I'm going to spend time with it now and build my performances and go-to tones out of it.

Thanks guys for making me find it through this post :)

• Did anyone buy it yet? Are these merged profiles? His website says you can mix and match cabs from the profiles but I assumed that's only possible with a merged profile?

I am wondering the same. Are they merged....someone tell usss!lol...

I am huge fan of merged. By the way until now the best merged pack is Petr's Canov

• I am wondering the same. Are they merged....someone tell usss!lol...

I am huge fan of merged. By the way until now the best merged pack is Petr's Canov

I have it but I'm not 100% sure about profile types differences yet..

What's the easiest way to check it?

Let me know and I'll check it for you.

• Hello , i own all the packs from Josh because i think they are top level. Since i read that pack 3 is the best of them, i would like to ask you if i'm doing something wrong with it because i think pack 2 is way better than the 3. Am i missing something like pure cabinet settings or clarity or eq? I use pure cabinet always off, i give some clarity if the profile sounds fizzy and leave the profiles eq always on. How are you using them in term of settings? Thanks you all, cheers.

• Hello , i own all the packs from Josh because i think they are top level. Since i read that pack 3 is the best of them, i would like to ask you if i'm doing something wrong with it because i think pack 2 is way better than the 3. Am i missing something like pure cabinet settings or clarity or eq? I use pure cabinet always off, i give some clarity if the profile sounds fizzy and leave the profiles eq always on. How are you using them in term of settings? Thanks you all, cheers.

"Best" is soooo subjective. Don't worry about it :)

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM