Help! Too many good tones to choose from. ?

• same here!!why i bough the Kemper,now i go to sleep late every night||

That happens to us all in the beginning. It's a good addiction though. But you're lucky and can play. I injured my right thumb so I can't hold a pick and haven't been able to play for two weeks.|| That sucks!

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• How the hell do you all just choose some rigs and get on with your lives? ???

I come at things from the opposite direction. I've never enjoyed tweaking or endlessly evaluating amps, and honestly kinda suck at dialing in tones, so that was part of the appeal for me. Select profile, play guitar.

So, I don't spend time listening to all the tones I have at my disposal, I just leave them sitting there on ready alert. When I work on a song, I look for the right tone for that song, and that's much easier because I have a specific goal in mind. Tone found, select profile, play guitar. But then, I'm a simple creature. :)

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• That happens to us all in the beginning. It's a good addiction though. But you're lucky and can play. I injured my right thumb so I can't hold a pick and haven't been able to play for two weeks.|| That sucks!

sorry to hear about your thumb injure,i know its sucks,get well soon budyy.:thumbup:

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio