Like New Powerrack and remote

• I have decided to call it quits musically and sell my gear. The following is up for sale...

1. Kemper Profiler Powerrack and Remote. The original unit had a wierd quirk and had to get sent in. Because of the covid thing, Kemper just sent me a new one. If I've even had this on for a total of 5 hours I'd be surprised. Non smoking home and office is where it has lived. Original Boxes and manuals to go with it. I even printed the "actual" manual from the website and put in a binder should you want that too.

2. 2020 Gibson Les Paul Standard Unburst finish. Literally bought this 2 weeks ago. No scratches or blemishes. Maybe an hour of play time total on it. Upgraded strap locks. All case candy, extra truss rod cover, tool, strap as well as the beautiful case included.

3. 2014 Gibson Custom Shop Explorer - Jason Hook model. They only made 400 of these and I was lucky enough to find one last year. While they were all made with plastic electrical conduit in the wire cavity, someone replaced that with an actual pick guard. I would've done the same thing. It does have a few little dings in it. I unfortunately dropped it the day I got it because it didn't have strap locks on it yet. It does now. It also has an upgraded Gibson tailpiece with the fine tuners on it. Case included.

I can't upload pics due to file sizes, so I will email pics to whoever is interested in whatever they want to see.

Cross posted.

Thank you!

KPR - $2700 new; $2300.

Les Paul - $2499 new; $2100.

Explorer - $3000 new; $1500