Rig Manager - Can't Install New Profiles

• Hi guys, I have done a search on this and cannot find a solution. I have just purchased ReampZone's Metal Profiles pack and unzipped the profiles onto a folder in my computer. I have my Kemper (unpowered rack) plugged into my PC via a printer cable and both the Rig Manager and Kemper are updated to the latest versions.

There are two sets of profiles - Studio ones and CabPresets. I use a poweramp and Cab for live and rehearsals, so I really need the CabPresets one. The files in the Studio folder are .krig extension, whereas the CabPresets folder are .kipr extension. I have tried changing the extension as per recommendation online to no avail. FYI the Studio files with the .krig extension work. However if I change the CabPresets extension to .krig it still doesn't work for those ones.

When I try to drag and drop the CabPresets profiles into Rig Manager I get this error: "Import has failed. Rig Manager didn't find any suitable files to import. This happens if the files are unknown or damaged." This is with trying .krig and .kipr extension on the CabPresets.

I have also tried to Import them via the drop-down menu Import function but still get the same error.

Secondly, I grabbed the USB I used for the recent firmware update and formatted it with the Kemper, then plugged it into my PC and copied the profiles into the "Shared" folder. Plugged it back into the Kemper and and selected the Import function. It has a progress bar and then says they were successfully imported. But cannot find them anywhere on the Kemper and they don't appear in the Rig Manager.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks guys.

• I'm in the same boat. Any word?

If you want to import Cab Presets into Rig Manager, create a new folder in "All Presets/Local Library".

Select that folder in Rig Manager, and Drag and Drop, or Import the Cab Presets into the folder.

After they are in Rig Manager, you can Drag and Drop or Copy and Paste them into "All Presets/My Profiler" (assuming your Kemper is connected to Rig Manager).