OS 7.5.3.18561B Beta REMOTE TAP Tempo switch doesn´t work - instead of Stomp A is avtivated SOLVED

• But the Tap Temp Button at the Toaster itself works correctly.

Restarting the toaster did not help.

Previous Beta OS worked fine at this point.

Anyone else seeing this ?

Best regards

Bernhard

Best regards

Bernhard

Jam it ! 8o

• Good idea, Sir !

Unfortunately the remote always stays at the rehearsal room.

But I'll fetch it asap.

Nevertheless, a software update, beta or not, should keep all settings untouched.

While you're not wrong - that's why they call it beta software.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I can only imagine how popular the software developer who left that hack in there is :). I'm sure he has had to buy support a few rounds.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Check settings of the tap, tuner and looper buttons in the settings menu : they can be assigned to different functions

Thanks, that was the point, now it works as usual.

Nevertheless - Beta or not - I didn´t read anything about changings button assigning in the release notes.

So I CAN NOT follow how this can happen.

And this is not the first time users are complaining about manipulated settings after a firmware update.

I really like my toaster and also the kemper´s support,

and I will help them with betatesting.

But I wished they would be a little more careful at this point.

Smells a little like side effects ... (I´m a professional hard & software developer, and testing software, too)

Repeating : Data and code are to be separated strictly.

Best regards

Bernhard

Jam it ! 8o