Going back some- "Dion" for ya!

• Oh Boooo no one likes Dion? Or maybe it's just me ;(

Its all good- I did jazz it up a bit. ;)

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• People are lazy, Michael.

Maybe if you embed your videos they'll be seen more. Simply right-click on the YouTube video window, select "Copy Video URL" and paste it into the posting window here.

Looks like you had fun with this one, mate. Pity you faded it out just as the lead was lifting the piece and really groovin' along. Maybe that's what the original did?

• Done Thanks MM! Yea I faded it out cause the backing was faded as well :)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Thanks for sharing man, good stuff as always spikey :thumbup:8)

People are lazy, Michael.

Couldn't agree more mate, including myself being guilty 8o

Apart from that I have to say that I really love the forum's functionality to embed the videos in such an easy way. Same for SoundCloud snippets. So much good stuff around here :)