*Problem loading profiles with symbols in name*This may or may not have been addressed previously*

• Hi Fellow Kemper users,
    As I'm sure most of you do, I eagerly check everyday for new profiles to mess with. For whatever reason if the profile name includes the * symbol it does not load into my Kemper. Recent profiles I would like to try that include this little glitch are:
    *Vox VBM-1Brian May
    TECKS*MUSIC 6505+

I am not sure if it is only the * symbol or if other symbols cause the profile not to load as well. I am busy doing so many things with the Kemper and have not gone the trial and error route to test other symbols although I suspect it may be an issue. I would load 18 profiles and only 15 would actually go through, I assumed that I already had the other 3 in my system. I really wanted to try the Vox VBM-1 and, after trying to download it several times realized that there was an issue with the download. When I couldn't download the TECKS*MUSIC 6505+ I concluded that the * symbol is the culprit (the + symbol may also be an issue). Alright, I went down a long road to explain a short problem. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Also, Tecks and McRalfix, please reload your profiles without the symbols in the name as I'm sure many folks are anxious to try them! :thumbup:

• We are on the same firmware That's very odd as it definitely works here Ive no idea why this is happening to you ?( . Maybe someone else can shine some light on this for you. If not i can rename it in my kemper and upload it for you

• Yes, i would like to try loading the profile under another name, without any symbols. I just tried again loading just the 2 profiles I had listed in the original thread. Upon import the Kemper message reads, "No import necessary. All files are already available in your KPA". Yet when I search by name the profiles are not found, when I search by Author neither Tecks nor McRalfix come up in my system.

• Found a fix! Downloaded both the Vox and 6505+. After dragging them to my USB I removed the * from the name and they both loaded with no problem. The * shows up in the Kemper display but, for whatever reason they would not load into the Kemper from the USB with the * symbol. Now I will see if there are any other profiles I've missed due to this *. 8o