Jensen D-Series C12D / N12D Someone?

• I hardly see about experiences with these "FRFR" guitar speakers out there.

looks like they aren't like a traditional FRFR speaker, but designed to tonally to sound it in a similar manner.

i think it's likely an approach very close to a Kone, in terms of design.. stuff like that.

you guys correct me if i'm wrong about that.

has anyone tested one of these?

Jensen C12D

Jensen N12D

on website they say:

"These speakers retain the core elements of the traditional guitar speakers with lightweight cellulose cone membranes and integrated paper surrounds. Additionally, they feature an innovative horn-like loading in front of the voice coil developed to produce a frequency response that extends well beyond a basic guitar speaker. This ensures a clear, transparent rendition of the reverbs, delays, and all other time-based effects, as well as the rich harmonic content of a high-gain lead sound.

The organic and expressive sound of the Jensen D Series speakers does not rely on complex, expensive two-way systems and crossovers, but rather on a finely tuned acoustic design and directivity pattern."

• ok.. but it has nothing to do with what is real or better .. you know? I am aware about Kone.

I just want to know if there is any experience with this FRFR out there and then I found certain "similarities" with Kone, maybe, and it made me curious.

btw, where i am, there are still no Kones available , but there are some Jensen dealers around here..