So who are the effects masters?

• I got a couple of amp packs that I am loving for their high gain rock settings. I am wondering who the experts are when it comes to effects. Things like warm chorus on Paradise City, cold chorus like Andy Summers, hot leads with delay like Steve Vai and Warren Demartini. I'm out there looking! Just wondering if anyone already has the info. Thanks!

• You're not going to like this answer, but the best approach is to use your own ears. I say that because what you think sounds good or right, might not be the same for someone else who is giving you advice. And even if the two of you do agree on what sounds good, your individual setup will have a huge impact on how things sound (e.g. a chorus effect using a Les Paul is not going to sound the same as it would if you're using single coils; or if you want chorus and reverb to really cut through in a mix in a live setting, you generally have to crank them up in the mix even more than you might think when dialing in tones when you're alone). Unless it's something that is very specific and set in stone, like "what kind of delay, or what tempo delay should I set for this song", it's tough to answer.

• So when I loaded those factory presets in via USB, the Kemper told me they were already in there, but when I browse, all I see are the third party plugins I have installed. Is there an alternate browser where they would be located?