Solved - No Output from the Left Channel im "Master Stereo" Output Mode

• Hi,

I have a problem with the output signals sent by my Kemper.

I am running the last Beta Version 7.5.3.1856B on a Powerhead toaster Kemper.

The two main outputs from the rear of the Kemper go into two xlr inputs of my audio interface.

Today I noticed that only the right channel sends output to my audio interface. The left channel send no signal.

I checked the Output Settings and they seem correct Main Output is set to Master Stereo.

The "good news" is that when I change the Main Output mode to Mod Stereo I got the signal from both channels. So it seems the channels are both working, the signal routing seem to be wrong.

The XLR cables are Ok, I switched them and both are OK.

My Audio interface also receives both signals because I see them when in Mod Stereo Mode.

I checked the Delay and Reverb, they don't seem to have a Stereo panning set to full right anywhere.

Can this be a bug in the Beta Version, or I am missing something?

Any hint will be appreciated.

Regards,

Cantemir

Edited once, last by cantemir: Solved - Sorry This was a stupid error from my side . There was a rig where I used the morph to Switch Panorama from full left to full right. Pressing the Morph brought back my signal to the other channel. On other rigs there was no problem. ().