os reinstall: copy rig manager data to new os?

• hello:

i am reinstalling macos and have reinstalled rig manager within the new os. i would like to bring over all of the data from the old rig manager instance to the new instance.

is there an easy way to do this?

where is the folder on macos that hold the rig manager data?

can i simply copy this to the new rig manager folder?

thanks,

j

• On old install, under Rig manager Tool menu select Backup Rig Manager Content...

Then copy that file to new OS/instance...and under the same menu choose Restore Rig Manager Content...

-- Trig

• Instructions in my post.

open your old install of Rig Manager. Under the tools menu is an option to Backup Rig Manager Content...

select that and save the file. Copy that file to your new OS/Install and save it somewhere.

go into your new Rig Manger install and under the same menu is the option Restore Rig Manager Content... which will ask you for the file, so find it and select it.

mot will then import everything into your new Rig Manager installation.

-- Trig

• where is the folder on macos that hold the rig manager data?

can i simply copy this to the new rig manager folder?

Try Here: User(your computer name - little house logo)/Documents/Kemper Amps/RigManager/Autobackup .... If there is anything there (!) Restore Rig Manager Contents (Tools Menu) the latest (datewise) into your new Rig Manager. I don't know if the formatting has changed with the recent updates of RM. Assuming you made backup before you started your reinstallation - the new os installation may have wiped everything ... good luck!