Anyone know of a "Sun Studios" Profile Pack?

• ...because that would be great? All the old slapback delays, spring reverbs and tremolos with the 50s tube Fender sound! I would assume this has been done, but does anyone know if and who? Thanks.

• I don't know of anyone who bundles / presents something like that as such, but there are lots of people who do a great job with the old small Fenders.

In addition to the free stuff in the Factory Content and what you might find on Rig Exchange, I've had good experiences with small vintage Fenders from Michael Britt and Tone Junkies. I think of the former first for anything crunchy, and the latter for sparkling clean stuff. Not that either profiler's offerings are limited to that, but to me that's where they really shine.

Before spending money though, I'd certainly dig deeper into the free stuff as Fender amps are ubiquitous, so lots to choose from.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• I can't get the effects presets and other amps to sound good together. Very muddy and lo-fi sounding. I can't believe the chorus sounds this bad. I emulated a JC120 very well in a recording on a POD 2.0 back in 2001. I can't even get this chorus to sound that good.

• Thanks! I need to just keep hacking. That Gundy Gilmour patch in the factory content is just great! I need more stuff like that...more big, low cleans with effects on them. I just picked up a Message In A Bottle pack that should help with cold crunchy chorus, so that should meet a need, but that Gundy Gilmour! lol. You know of any profiles that nail the Paradise City into? Thanks for the reply