Direct profiles for KemperPowerRack + 4x12 cab application (high gain tones)

• Hi,

Got myself a Kemper PowerRack and I am decided to emulate the chuggy live tube amp feel as close as I can connecting it to my 4x12 cab with V30s. After reading the manual and checking forums I think Direct profiles would be the way to go, but I dont seem to find any in Rig Exchange. Have tested the most rated profiles by renowned folks (Lasse Lammet , Keith Merrow, Ola Englund) and do nt seem to work for me...I get a plastic-like tone, 70 % close at best to what I can dial with my Verellen Loucks wirth a 100 % tubescreamer volume boost.

So, my question is, do really direct profiles work well with the Kemper + a 4x12 guitar cab? If so, where to get them (even paid? If not , what is your recommendation to get that tube feel? KemperPower Rack + Active FRFRs through XLRs/monitor out? Or even bypassing the power amp section , plugging a power tube amp (Fryette or so) and from there to FRFRs?

Thanks in advance for the comments. And just to be clear, I know I must be able to get tones with this thing:) Its just I am clumsy

• Finding a good sound with a powered Kemper for metal at full volume is not easy for me either. I've got best results with the Cililabs 5153 Stealth DI profiles. But still searching.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Could be. I also have a Marshall 9100 I can try.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Well the Kemper still has a few more tricks up its sleeve :)