Passive guitar pickups replacement, what would you suggest for me?

• Heyo, I've been thinking of changing my stock schecter passive humbuckers with some new and proffesional ones.

Also, do I need to take into account the number of pots I have when I decide on a pickup?

I have two volumes and one tone with coil tap.

I play lead in a Nu-Metal band, so i basically search for good sounding pickups for lead Hi-Gain and cleans.

want to avoid those too metal trashy sounding ones.

What woul'd you guys suggest?

• Try super distortions, they have an organic sound with good mids for lead playing, in the bridge you can also go for EVO2, they are a tamed version of the evolutions, theses work wonders for metal tones, as they have a ton of definition and crunch sounding uper mids. Im a dimarzio guy when looking for new pickups, good quality and great definition overall.

The answer is 42

• If you’re open to active (I never was until I tried these) EMG makes actives with magnetic poles now. The 57/66 is the best pickup I’ve ever played. It’s very versatile. From the cleanest cleans to extremely dirty. Plus they are plug and play, no soldering and the batteries last 1500 hours.

Kemper Stage

ISP Stealth Pro power amp

Mesa Boogie 4x12 Rectifier slant cabinet

ESP/E-II Guitars

EMG 57/66 pickups

• If you’re open to active (I never was until I tried these) EMG makes actives with magnetic poles now. The 57/66 is the best pickup I’ve ever played. It’s very versatile. From the cleanest cleans to extremely dirty. Plus they are plug and play, no soldering and the batteries last 1500 hours.

I dont have a slot for batteries, its irrelevent, anyways I Went for Bare Knuckle Rebel Yell.

• The number of pots is unimportant for the pickups. The only thing you have to pay attention to is the number of wires for coil splitting, cause there are some humbucker with 2 and others with 4 wires. But the Bare Knuckels have 4(AFAIK) and can be wired for coil splitting ...

• I have bareknuckle in nearly all my guitars and I have a rebel yell in one of them..hope you like them!

they sound amazing, and sounds like its just for me, i play metal, but mainly lead and punk type leads and solos, so I didnt wanna pick something that sounds too extreme metal high output kinda thing, wanted something more versetile and these seems like the stuff, also thats what the boys in bare knuckle suggested for me, they have great service.

• they sound amazing, and sounds like its just for me, i play metal, but mainly lead and punk type leads and solos, so I didnt wanna pick something that sounds too extreme metal high output kinda thing, wanted something more versetile and these seems like the stuff, also thats what the boys in bare knuckle suggested for me, they have great service.

Yep, I chat to them fairly often...great team, totally dedicated to making the best product they can.

• Nearly all my guitars have Bareknuckle humbuckers, they are great, I have the Aftermath and Nailbomb in two Les Paul's and soon to be installing a Juggernaut in an LTD. Punchy, clear and got a lot of power! Also not high end fizzy like some other pickups, if you email them and tell them what you want sound-wise they'll advise you which pickups to get. Always been super helpful with me.