New 80s style jazz fusion EP!

• All guitars recorded with Kemper :)

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If anyone's interested, I have just put out a "cassette mix" of my EP. So now you can listen to some cool Kemper guitar tones recorded through cassette :D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Great stuff Torstein... very versatile and entertaining with all the different parts and the overall great vibe. Very nice 80s sounds in it. I like the keyboards quite a lot. Good old DX7 under them? Cool stuff, thanks for sharing :thumbup:8)

• Great stuff Torstein... very versatile and entertaining with all the different parts and the overall great vibe. Very nice 80s sounds in it. I like the keyboards quite a lot. Good old DX7 under them? Cool stuff, thanks for sharing :thumbup:8)

Thanks! It's an old DX7 that's currenly residing under my couch. Great synth:thumbup:

• Hi, tnipe,

All guitars recorded with Kemper :)

External Content open.spotify.com

Just found this and I'm listening now and enjoying it immensely.

Thank you for sharing your music.

ST

• Hi Torstein,

great stuff. Good sounding guitars and the good old DX7. Nice ;)

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

• Well done :thumbup:

Got a little Spyro Gyra vibe in song #2 :/

DX7 and "Prophet 5"pad (?) is a good combo :thumbup: ( I got both. :) Originals, no plug ins )

Only complaint is the snare sound ..... But that´s me :wacko:

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• Almost all the synth is DX7. The snare is a Linndrum ^^ Would love to try an old Prophet 5 sometime, it's like my favorite synth I've never tried. The new ones are pretty cool too.

• I was almost guessing Oberheim DMX drum machine 8o Sounds similar (?)

So the DX does the pad too ... Chorus added ? Sounds fat :)

Yeah, Prophet-5 is a legend synth . I bought it 1985 and used it a LOT !

It´s a Rev. 2 and is in very good shape, although a bit fragile and quirky ...

In fact I ordered the new Prophet-10 last week =O

"You only live once" ........

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.