Why is legato hard with the kemper

• I can play fat tones even with my Tele bridge pickup. I dont understand your problem!

and legato playing is easy for me on all my presets! I play as dynamic as all other tube amps i have played!

Dynamic playing was the biggest requierment i had to a digital amp. I was looking for a lunchbox style top to my CAE 2x12 cab, but after an hour playing with the Kemper, I knew it was for me! I play a lot of different music and different styles.

Even my biggest influencer and guitarhero Mark Knopfler uses kemper now!

• I can play fat tones even with my Tele bridge pickup. I dont understand your problem!

and legato playing is easy for me on all my presets! I play as dynamic as all other tube amps i have played!

Dynamic playing was the biggest requierment i had to a digital amp. I was looking for a lunchbox style top to my CAE 2x12 cab, but after an hour playing with the Kemper, I knew it was for me! I play a lot of different music and different styles.

Even my biggest influencer and guitarhero Mark Knopfler uses kemper now!

I think that's actually the point, good gear can often unmask problems hidden by poor sound - its certainly what I found.

I also love Mark Knopfler :)