Ceriatone OTS-50W

• I just added a profiles of 4 different settings of my Ceriatone OTS-50W w/ C-Lator (buffered effects loop) on for very slight boost back to KPA. I upgraded the tubes on this amp to all NOS. The profiling was done DI and then I added Till's 1960 06 cabinet. I replaced the DI rigs with the Till cab version without realizing that someone might have wanted them - sorry.

Clean Channel - it's "fairly" clean with singles but breaks up some with humbuckers.
    Drive Rock
    Drive Jazz (EQ section removed)
    Drive Hot - (Rock w/ Boost and increased pre-amp volume (gain) and increased overdrive level/ration settings)

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

Edited 2 times, last by BuckeyeBrown ().

• ******FYI*******

I just re-uploaded these. Somehow I accidentally had an EQ locked into the X position on all 4 of these. They are now without this activated when you download them. If you already downloaded, please just deactivate and do a "save" and "replace" - unless you enjoy ice picks in the ear!

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.