Kabinet sound vs front of house

• I'm fairly new using the Kemper, and I'm new here as well. Sorry if this question has been asked before. I'm in a gigging band, I just purchased the Kemper Kabinet for my powered kemper profiler. I've been using a Mesa Boogie speaker cabinet for my stage sound, and going direct out to the PA/front of house. I had the cab simulator off for the signal going to the Mesa Boogie, and the cab simulator on for the PA signal. Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't own a PA, so tweaking the sound going to my Mesa Boogie speaker won't sound the same as the signal going to the PA? Therefore, I have no way (that I know of) to hear what will be going to the PA without actually plugging into the PA and tweaking it that way. I only have access to the PA when we play gigs. My real question is, now that I have the Kemper Kabinet, is it safe to assume that the Kabinet will sound more like the signal going to the PA?

• This is a common problem, but as mentioned by having the Kabinet you have the best of both worlds.

Tweak you profiles using FRFR mode as mentioned and that will get you pretty close. Try to do this at volume as well.

Most PA's are pretty similar and the sound engineer will make any room changes, but stand out front for sound check and make any minor adjustments on the fly and save them - so its a refinement over time. etc..

The main issue I found when moving from a guitar cab to an FRFR type cab is that guitar cabs can smooth over duff sounds, so you might find you need to revisit your sounds as a result of the Kabinet BUT that will help your overall sound.