Training - Colorado

• Hello. Looking for someone who is well-versed in Kemper and using Kemper pedal effects to do an on-site training in Colorado. Willing to fly someone in. I know about the online offerings but looking for someone to come to us and train.

Anybody? Bueller? :)

• [A little tongue-in-cheek] If you're willing to fly someone halfway across the world, I'm in. How many days' training are you anticipating?

Bear in mind that you should be able to receive all the help you could possibly need right here in the forum. All's you gots ta do is ask, mate, and ye shall receive.

Welcome to the forum, BTW. ;)

• Monkey_Man & paults ....good points.

Would be up for doing a web conference. Definitely want some one-on-one stuff to answer questions in real time as opposed to going back & forth on a forum. Looking to get wisdom on utilizing Kemper pedal effects, attempting to transition away from a 3rd party pedal board. I think we are barely scratching the surface of using our Kempers.

• I understand that the KPA can look overwhelming, but its really not that complex.

Pedals - not sure what you are struggling with? is it the set up or the config of the pedals? Either is very straight forward.

The reason I ask this is I think your question revolves more around trying to match your current effects. Not sure anyone can do this for you as its about taste. The KPA will never fully 100% match your pedals and in fact will offer other possibilities.

My suggestion is get the basics of set up sorted. The effects have descriptions in the manual ( if I remember correctly), and the parameters are listed against each effect and what it does.

I don;t think there is a shortcut you can easily take here, but the rewards are massive.