Issues with profiles overwriting each other?

• Hello,

I bought the Kemper Stage yesterday and have been enjoying it for the most part. I think it might be bugged though. I bought a pack of profiles from Reampzone, added them in and put them in a performance in Rig manger. Whats happening though is that when omegle xender I click from the profile in the 4 slot to the one in the 5 in overwrites 5 with something different. I've removed and created new performances but now what is in Rig manager doesn't even match whats in the Kemper (I'm missing rigs 4 and 5 in the profiler). I'm hoping I'm doing this wrong (though my other performances aren't doing this) but cant figure out why Rig Manager and the profiler won't match in the performance.

Also every now and then all 5 selector buttons and the back button just flash. I thought it might have been it syncing but it doesn't stop.

Any help would be great!

Thank you

• Hi Juan, and welcome to the forum! Have you tried using it without Rig Manager? That would at least help in figuring out the source of the problem. In any case, you might wish to contact support: [email protected]

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• it sounds to me as though you might be trying to set up Performances in Rig Manager while the KPA itself is in Browser Mode. I found out that virtually all of the errors that I thought were bugs in performance mode were linked to forgetting to change the KPA from browser to performance.

it would be really useful if the KPA could automatically switch to performance mode when using performance mode in RM or at least flag up a warning that you aren’t in performance mode.

• One thing I've figured out is do NOT try to play through your set while plugged in to USB and Rig Manager is on.

It thinks you are in edit mode so weird stuff happens.... like, if I hit a stomp and then change to a different preset, the stomp will sometimes stay on even though it's programmed to be off on the new preset.

playing has no influence on Rig Manager or the communication with the Profiler.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• That's what I was referring to.... it seems to hold on to those changes as you go from preset to preset within a performance bank.... so if you start with preset 1 that starts off normal, then you kick on a lead boost via stomp, then change to preset 2 and come back to preset 1, the lead boost might still be enabled, which threw me off when I wasn't expecting it.

Perhaps you can duplicate this and send some explicit instructions to Kemper Support on how to reproduce it ?

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer