How to Store Effect-Presets in Rig Manager 3.0.131.16339

• unfortunately not which is a major drawback of the editor. You still need to do that on the front panel of the Head or Rack.

there are no effect blocks on the Profiler Stage either. So, not being able to create those in the editor is by design.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• i know it is by design but it has removed valuable functionality from head and rack users which is a big backward step. Creating a set of effects as a single preset instead of individually was a fantastic feature which I (an I believe many others) miss greatly.

I also know the work around is to use the lock functionality in RM but frankly that is a very clunky solution compared to the old effects block presets. It also introduces much greater scope for error and accidentally screwing up Rigs when you forget to unlock.

• i know it is by design but it has removed valuable functionality from head and rack users which is a big backward step. Creating a set of effects as a single preset instead of individually was a fantastic feature which I (an I believe many others) miss greatly.

I also know the work around is to use the lock functionality in RM but frankly that is a very clunky solution compared to the old effects block presets. It also introduces much greater scope for error and accidentally screwing up Rigs when you forget to unlock.

And the world is full of software tools that change behaviour based on which version of a device is connected. Also don't understand why the stage can't have the concept of effect blocks even though it doesn't have the hardware buttons.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM