THE DEATH OF METAL - (Purple Plexi)

• Hi guys, this is my 2nd posting of music on this forum.

"THE DEATH OF METAL" - My newest original song!
    Super Crazy Progressive Metal with Robotic Artificial intelligence (AI) helpers.

Another round of sonic experimentation with the Kemper Stage and using ToneJunkie Purple Plexi amps.
    Also did a bunch of reamping via the SPDIF, that part is fun.

I'm not the best audio engineer but doing the best I can, lol. A miracle I can get this far in the recording process but I am not very good at mixing/mastering. Trying to balance all the tracks with EQ/Compressors etc... is kind of tricky. :):):)
    Hope you enjoy it though. :)

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Crazy progressive? Yep. Fully agree :) ...wild andwell done. I like the industrial elements in it and how you build up the solo at around 2:00. Some Zappa elements as well... thanks for sharing :thumbup:8)

• Freak out mode activated 8o

Would be even better with real drums, preferably played by Morgan Ågren :thumbup:

if you don´t know, check this out :thumbup::thumbup:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• Crazy progressive? Yep. Fully agree :) ...wild andwell done. I like the industrial elements in it and how you build up the solo at around 2:00. Some Zappa elements as well... thanks for sharing :thumbup:8)

thank you, lol a definitive excercise in ear training? I build up the keyboard and drums and attempt to find something that fits in with groove? Guess I'm bored with verse/chorus/verse stuff. Lol

• omg that video was crazy awesome. Freaky freak out indeed. As far as real drumming, I wish but stuck with MIDI in the confines.

• That's so out-there, Dan!=O

Even had a little surf-rock vintage geetar thrown in for good measure. :D

lol thx, I actually had 4 extra bars of Dick Dale surf tones but it ended up on the cutting room floor! Arrangement was getting too long. I met Dick Dale at NAMM a few times, cool guy.