Have you found your sound/profile?

• Hello everyone,

I read a lot of users talking about the "rabbit hole" of profiles and sounds. Being honest, I quickly found the sound I was looking for (with the tips from some users here :)).

The idea on this thread is to share some profiles seeking some specific types of sounds, hopefully this can assist some users trapped in "the hole".

I was looking for the modded Marshall 80's hair metal type of sound and found on:

- TopJimi Profiles: Marshall AFD Modded (almost the same tone as ADF Album on very high gain profile)

- TopJimi Profiles: Marshall LeeJackson Modded (pure 80's metal on very high gain profile)

- BigHairy Profiles: Soldano SLO100 (for leads there are 2 or 3 profiles already set up with effects).

- TAF Profiles: JC-120 for 80's clean sound (add some chorus from Kemper itself)

Let's share some other sounds so maybe we can help other users!

Thanks everyone

Nice profile, but does it go to 11?

• Given I'm in an 80's hair metal band, I'm going to check those out!!!

• righ now im in love with the Marco Fanton MF Fryette

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio

• The Soldano SLO 100 profiles from Michael Britt's "Crank N Go" pack are my daily drivers. The Friedman BE 100 profiles (also in the same pack) are astoundingly good but the Soldano profiles are my favorites. I've bought Soldano SLO 100 profile packs from at least a half dozen other sellers and they all got auditioned and deleted. They didn't even come close for me. I actually own an old Hot Rod 50 half stack and still prefer the Kemper profiles. For that matter I have quite a few of his profile packs and they are all excellent. The Jim Kelley pack is the best ten bucks you will ever spend on a profile pack.