Pedal profile

• Ah, pity. I'm looking forward to new pedal models being released. I've been playing with the AX8 for a few months. Being able to choose the BB Preamp and other drive pedals with pretty different characteristics is a big plus.

Another is the PC interface. I'm not too worried about fancy features, but Rig Manager for creating performances is so painful I won't do it again. Just dragging profiles into a performance is hit and miss.....it either crashes, or you can't drag it, or the profile showing in rig manager doesn't get reflected on the Kemper, or you hit save and it reverts to a previous setting....or (and this all happened yesterday) it crashes and swaps an entire performance with another....or swaps slots with another.

Btw, if you save a pedal present eg AG-Delay.....when you click on the delay in the editor, would you expect to be able to select your preset? I couldn't see how to do that, it just offered me the different delay types....

• And it´s nothing you can put in the "Stomp-section" slots ...

It´s a profile like any other profiles .......

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.