If you could only have 4 12" guitar speakers--they'd be _________

• I'm filling up my 4 x 12 with separate speakers for recording/profiling (my intended genres are classic rock/indie rock, funk, jazz, 80s/new wave etc)

Currently have a P12RJ, V30, considering a Celestion Blue or Gold and... ___________

• Out of the Celestion alnicos I really like that Cream speaker from the demos I've heard but haven't pulled the trigger on one yet.

The G12H-30 is a fav of mine, sounds great in a Deluxe Reverb. The G12-65 is a great all around rock speaker and the one Tom Bukovac uses in his 2x12" for sessions.

The V30 gets a lot of use on sessions but I'm not crazy about it live. I noticed that Tim Pierce uses a V30 for sessions a lot too. His video showing off 10 guitar amps shows his iso booth in his garage for the cabs. You can see a bunch of different speakers in each.

Speakers and pickups make such a big difference.

These profiles go to 11!

• For rock/distorted sounds, I also seem to gravitate around G12H. It's a got a certain EQ curve that I seem to be happy with most of the time and work in contexts where others don't.

• The guys at Zilla cabs have a bunch of good YT vids comparing speakers. Now I want a Cream Alnico even more. Wish they weren’t 3x as much as everything else.

These profiles go to 11!