Kemper stage, saving stomp or effect section

• Hi I Have been a kemper user for like 7 years, I recently bought my kemper stage! I just don't know how to save the "stomp" and "effects" section as preset (with all 4 effects)

I know in the normal profiler you just hold "stomp" or "effects" button and press "store" to save your preset, but there's not a button in the kemper stage with those functions "stomps" or "effects"

thanks in advance

• It's not supported on the stage unfortunately.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• It's not supported on the stage unfortunately.

Unless I'm misunderstanding, that's not true. Hold down an effect block, and the tap the Store button. You'll get a prompt asking you if you want to save the whole rig, or just the effect as a preset.

• Unless I'm misunderstanding, that's not true. Hold down an effect block, and the tap the Store button. You'll get a prompt asking you if you want to save the whole rig, or just the effect as a preset.

On the Stage there is no button for Stomps or Effects to do that with. Only individual slot buttons. No way to save an entire section at once.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Hi I Have been a kemper user for like 7 years, I recently bought my kemper stage! I just don't know how to save the "stomp" and "effects" section as preset (with all 4 effects)

I know in the normal profiler you just hold "stomp" or "effects" button and press "store" to save your preset, but there's not a button in the kemper stage with those functions "stomps" or "effects"

thanks in advance

The stage doesn’t have dedicated stomps and FX buttons and therefore doesn’t support this.

But the current RM does FX preset management (drag & drop).

I'd say this is the "modern" way to to it.

• Just to clarify: Even in RM you cannot do stomp or effect block presets. Only individual modules.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I contacted support on this back when the editor was first released.

Persoally, I would LOVE to be able to save Stomp and Effects Sections in RM. Being able to do it on the Head and Rack is cool, but they're still captive on the Profiler itself.

I suppose you technically can save them by disabling the other sections and saving them as rigs. But then, if you drag and drop that rig you over write everything already there.

• You can use the lock button on the effects then switch in the rig you want to place them

but you need to keep in mind which rig has all the effects :( hopefully they implement it in the future in RM at least

yes that’s my issue with the lock method too. It’s WAY too easy to forget you locked something and then screw up multiple other rigs..

• yes that’s my issue with the lock method too. It’s WAY too easy to forget you locked something and then screw up multiple other rigs..

Forgetting something is (or isn't) locked is the biggest issue. Then you have to remember to rename the new rig. Ugh....I've lost a few sounds to the ether that way.

What would be really nice is the ability to save more than one section as a preset. As in, Stomps/Stack....but not Effects. Or, Stomps and Effects etc. Heck, rigs ARE presets. It's just everything at once.

It'd be great to organize Rigs, Stomps, Stacks and Effects in their own hierarchy of some sort.