[Solved] No copy and paste function for individual stomps and effects in RM?

• It seems that it is not possible to copy and paste stomps, amplifiers, cabs and effects from rigs and performance slots using Rig Manager.

Copying and pasting these individual rig elements on the physical Kemper is simple and intuitive.

I’m surprised to discover that I cant right click-copy and then right click-paste in RM.

Am I wrong about this, what am I missing here?

• Thanks for the prompt reply.

Your solution works.

But it involves creating a preset then copying the preset to the new location and then deleting the preset.

The steps of creating and then deleting a preset wastes time and seem unnecessary to me.

If a saved preset is not desired then an invisible auto deleting clipboard entry would be more convenient.

Kemper should consider streamlining the process.

I'll put in a feature request.

• I agree. I also find it irritating that dragging and dropping always puts the item at the very bottom of the list. It would be nice to at least be able to drop where I have the cursor when I release the mouse. I.E. create preset between two existing presets which happen to be visible at the time rather than have to scroll to the bottom of the list or use the search field (assuming you know the name) to find it again.

• I agree. I also find it irritating that dragging and dropping always puts the item at the very bottom of the list. It would be nice to at least be able to drop where I have the cursor when I release the mouse. I.E. create preset between two existing presets which happen to be visible at the time rather than have to scroll to the bottom of the list or use the search field (assuming you know the name) to find it again.

That’s my whole problem with it. When I have questioned it, the official reply implies the implementation as something really slick whereas in reality, it’s incredibly clumsy at best. That is why I just prefer to do it all on the unit.
    Surely an editor should make things easier?