Top Jimi '66 Plexi JT45 Pack

• Hey Kemper Fans,

We're happy to announce the availability of the new Top Jimi '66 Plexi JT45 Pack for the Kemper Profiler (86 profiles)

Demo Video

Seeking to Recreate the Sound of: original 1966 Marshall Plexi JTM45 (30 Watts)

Speakers Used During the Profiling Process: 1964 Celestion Blue, 1967 Celestion 20W Greenback, 1970 Celestion 25W Greenback

Gain Range (Scale: 0 to 10): 0 to 6

Profile Type: Studio, Merged

We went all out on this pack, and it's a big one! Only vintage speakers with original Pulsonic cones were paired with a pristine original 1966 JTM45. I'm extremely proud of these profiles. The multiple speakers and amplifier channels make for a wide array of organic, vintage tones from cleans to mild breakup to sweet overdrives. I find them to be very inspiring. They just make me want to sit down and play guitar.

1966 Marshall Plexi JTM45 Info: This 1966 JTM45 is essentially the same as the first Marshalls, which were mostly copies of the 1959 Fender Bassman. The reference amp for these profiles was an all-original (with the exception of a couple biasing resistors) 1966 JTM45 . Differences from the Bassman include a 12AX7 preamp tube instead of a 12AY7, a different feedback circuit, and Celestion speakers in a closed-back cabinet. This 30W amp features (2) KT-66 output tubes and (3) 12AX7 preamp tubes. The amp has Normal and Treble channels, but placing a jumper between the two channel inputs gives the equivalent of a third channel with additional gain.

Profiles Available Here

Thank you,

Jimi 8):thumbup: