HIgh cut/low cut in output section vs in EQ

• Are the high cut and low cut that have been added to the output section supposed to work the same was as the high cut and low cut in the EQ? I had been putting an EQ in the X block, with the cuts at at 100 and 6.3k. If I remove this and put the same values in the output section, it sounds like it has more bass and treble. Since the output cuts are coming after the reverb and delay, it would make sense if it has less bass and treble, but not more. Anyone know how this is supposed to work?

• Are the high cut and low cut that have been added to the output section supposed to work the same was as the high cut and low cut in the EQ? I had been putting an EQ in the X block, with the cuts at at 100 and 6.3k. If I remove this and put the same values in the output section, it sounds like it has more bass and treble. Since the output cuts are coming after the reverb and delay, it would make sense if it has less bass and treble, but not more. Anyone know how this is supposed to work?

Are you using the Kemper display or Rig Manager for this adjustment? There appears to be a bug in RM that results in an incorrect frequency display. Not sure where to report Beta bugs, unfortunately. Is there a dedicated forum?

• Are you using the Kemper display or Rig Manager for this adjustment? There appears to be a bug in RM that results in an incorrect frequency display. Not sure where to report Beta bugs, unfortunately. Is there a dedicated forum?

To report Beta issues ( or any issues) go to Kemper page and Support, fill out the form with a description of issue and they will email back, usually ask for application file or a copy of your Kemper backup, or more specifics.

https://www.kemper-amps.com/contact