Sync rigmanager

• I've had issues with RM connecting to my toaster in the past. My current process is to start both RM and the Kemper but not connected to each other. After both are fired up, I connect Kemper to PC. Have not had an issue since I started doing this.

• I can't sync with the kemper either ... installed all updates (kemper with usb because he could't be seen)

Started both up without USB connected, but still rigmanager doesn't see the kemper :(

Raf

ps : I also noticed in the device manager there's "profiler" but with questionmark and no driver installed

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

Edited once, last by Roeffel ().

• OK uninstalled rigmanager and reinstall did the job ...

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• If you are having a synching problem with Rig Manager when running Windows 10, you might need to update the USB driver.

Start > Right Click > Device Manager > Other Devices > Select Rig Manager (usually has a '?')> Right Click > Update Driver.

• I've no experience with MacBooks I'm afraid, but, you shouldn't have to restart Rig Manager every time you want to sync it with your Kemper? Is it something to do with the Thunderbolt port or Apple security? I think that's what happened on my machine after a Windows update. I reinstalled RM a number of times but nothing worked. I uninstalled RM, keeping my rigs and settings, and reinstalled it, and it still didn't work! It was only when I updated the driver manually did it recognise my laptop. Now, I can now unplug my USB cable and plug it back in again, and RM recognises my Kemper Rack. Sorry I can't help you.