Changing a rig in performance mode - issue

• I thought I understood how to select rigs in performance mode using the editor. But, Today I tried to create a new performance and I struggled a lot.

Performance mode is selected (profiler) and let's say bank n°3 on the remote. One RM window (RMA) is open for performances (and bank 3 is selected) and another one for profiler rigs (RMB). When I select slot 1 or 2 on the remote, then double click on a rig in RMB, the slot change and the rig name is written correctly on the remote, same for the profiler display (for both slots 1 and 2). But if I select slots 3, 4 or 5, the names are correct on the profiler, the rigs are loaded correctly but the names don't change on the remote, and in RMA either.

And worse, I play this game few times and suddenly the right names appear on the remote...and back to the issue some minutes later. The names are never right in RMA.

Any idea ?

Edited 2 times, last by graoully ().

• That's kind of weird. I have two RM windows open, one with performance, one with rigs. When I switch both of them, the store performance function is at the back of the rig window and the editor at the back of the performance window. For sure not a normal behaviour.

I kept on switching, now everything is fine for the performance window but the editor button is not at the back of the Rig window.

Edited once, last by graoully ().