Not able to save Favorites anymore

• Hi guys,

I still at the stage of getting to know my Kemper, just got it a few weeks ago, so far...so good, sound is super, i'm totally happy with it.

Now my problem, when I got it my wife (who is my guitar tech) powered it up and made the appropiate settings (day, month, year, time) and filled out my name as the user, no problem here, been using it since with no problem.

After goin through all the profiles I found a bunch for live use and saved them as favorites. At this point I noticed that she spelled my name wrong, so I made the adjustment to put this right, after that no more favorites, looked it up at this forum and tried to reverse it putting the wrong spelled name back, but even then no favorites, So I tried again after putting my now corrected user name in my Kemper and made a new favorites list, but not able to save favorites anymore....

It seems my "new" favorites are saved, but when I recall my favorites list there is nothing in it and it says ''Get Rig''

Anyone an idea to solve this, thanks in advance, grtz, Rasta

• Favorites are indeed tied to a specific user name. If you change user name from "A" to "B" favorites of A will disappear. They will only reappear as favorites after returning to user name "A", if those Rigs were not declared as favorites of "B" in the meanwhile.

Different user names between PROFILER and Rig Manager could lead to different sets of favorites in both. But Rig Manager always suggests to align user names, when it starts to avoid such issues.

This is all intended behavior and we are not aware of any anomalies.