Digital audio in/out via USB and "sort by date added" in Rig Manager and QOL improvements

• I'm pretty sure neither of these are present atm, correct me if I'm wrong:

Digital audio in/out via usb would turn the Kemper into an audio interface. It eliminates the need for a standalone interface and might simplify some people's workflow. It could vastly simplify the process of reamping. If not possible on the current Kemper hardware, would be a nice quality-of-life feature if there were to be an updated model.

Next, I'd like to be able to be sort by "date added" in Rig Manager. This reminds me of the iTunes days where I would constantly be adding music but forget what the latest things are, what I haven't heard, spent time with, tried. "Date" is currently a feature but it seems like this refers to "date the profile was created", not "date it was added to my Kemper/rig manager"

Would REALLY like it if favoriting a rig in RM automatically saved it, so you don't have to click save changes on bottom right...

Would also really like to see the Rig Manager search functionality run smoother and some hitches while adding a large batch of presets to RM (via drag & drop) smoothed out :thumbup:

Edited 3 times, last by jtn191 ().