Needs some help with default setting in “Rig” with Kemper Stage

• I can’t for the life of me figure this one out. I’ve had the Stage for about a month now. Been through the manual and I’m 90% of the way there as far as understanding all its functions. Here’s my issue:

Many, if not most, of the profiles I load into the Kemper via Rig Manager default to +58% for the DLY/REV setting (the one that handles delay and reverb routing). All of the ToneJunkie, Michael Britt 2020, TopJimi, and others do this.

This is very frustrating to me because until I adjust it back to 0, it negates the stereo spread of locked reverbs that I like to use as my go-to’s, especially when using headphones. It’s just tedious to have to manually adjust the DLY/REV value for every profile back to 0 as I demo through the load of profiles I’ve purchased or that are available in Rig Manager. Loading into Local Library or directly on to the Stage makes no difference by the way. Being able to type in the value to 0 would quicker and hopefully a feature in the future but I would love to have the default at 0 like I assume it’s meant to be. When I right click the knob and get the “revert to default” menu option and select that, it goes to 0. Strange strange stuff.

At this point, I would say 95% of profiles do this. I think the Rhett Shull ones didn’t but that’s all I can think of.

I hope that makes sense and sorry for a possibly overly detailed explanation. Just can’t seem to figure this one out. Any help would be awesome. Oh and good lord this thing is just insane with what it can do. I didn’t think I could ever have a digital amp feel and sound so lively under the fingers and in my ears but I’ll be damned.

• this is common On Tone Junkie, I wasn't aware others did it too. it is simply a mistake when HW was making the profiles as he used a comparison rig which had that setting when making profiles so it kept getting carried over to all new profiles. He has fixed it with new profiles now but as you have found it is a royal PITA trying to fix them all manually.

the quickest way currently to fix it is to use the right click reset to default option in RM Which will set the parameter back to 0 in a single move. However, you still need to do this individually for every profile and save it afterwards.

i would love to see one (or both) of these features added for situations like this.

1 - batch parameter edit: at the moment it is possible to rename fields in RM for multiple rigs simultaneously without manually saving afterwards. For example, if you want to change the name of all Fan amps to Fender use a search to find all affected amps. Select all and type Fender into the amp field. All Fan amps will now be updated to Fender. A similar feature for rig menu would be awesome and a massive time saver.

2 - lock Rig menu option: this would still need each rig to be saved but it would be possible to at least skip the stage of right clicking and resetting to default All we would need to do would be load the rig and resave. However, the lock function can be dangerous as it is very easy to lock something and forget you locked it then corrupt a bunch of profiles accidentally.

• Appreciate the response. If it is what it is, not much I can do about it I guess. It's more of a nuisance than anything else and I'll just deal with it I guess.

Agree with numbers 1 and 2. Maybe with updates.