Powerhead Through a Physical Cabinet

• Hi everyone ! First, I have to say that English is not my first language, I'm a francophone living in in Quebec, Canada, so i'm sorry if my english is not the best in town. So, that being said, I am a new owner of a Kemper Powerhead Profiler and I cannot wait to receive it ! I bought a Powerhead because i'll be plugging it in my physical guitar cabinet (Orange PPC212V). Now, i tried to read the User Manual and I just can't seem to properly understand what to do regarding my situation. I understand that I have to put " Monitor Cab Off " in the Cabinet parameter, that is alright. The matter is behind the Kemper unit itself, do I plug from the Speaker output, since my cabinet is passive, or Monitor Output ?

I sincerely hope I'm being understandable with my question and hopefully, I'll get some answers !

Thanks guys,

Martin.

• Welcome, have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper once it arrives! Don't worry, this is a forum with a bunch of very nice and open minded people. Don't hesitate to ask here...:thumbup:8)