RIG MANAGER NOT SYNCHING [WINDOWS 10]

• RIG MANAGER NOT SYNCHING UNDER WINDOWS 10.

If you are having a synching problem when running Windows 10, you might need to update the USB driver.

Start > Right Click > Device Manager > Other Devices > Select Rig Manager > Right Click > Update Driver.

Updating the driver fixed my problem with Rig Manager 3v0_136 (Windows 64-bit) not recognising my laptop just after a Windows update. The driver had a '?' next to it, so I'm not sure if it was something like Windows Security and access rights stopping the driver being updated. :/

• Thanks for the information, I had the same problem today after updating Rig Manager to 3.0.145 (and Profiler to 8.0.5). This and other threads pointed me to the Windows "Device Manager" (found in the old-school Control Panel, I don't know another way to get to it?) and sure enough, the Profiler had a "?" next to it, so I right-clicked it and selected "Update Driver" and when asked where to update from, I selected the C:\Program Files\Kemper Amps\Driver" folder and - thankfully - it installed OK and I could see my Profiler again.

Hope this thread helps others too...

(FWIW, my daily OS is Linux, I only use Win10 for Kemper & 1 or 2 games...)