Problem recording SPDIF Reaper

• Hi all!!!! I have a problem recording with kemper using SPDIF in Reaper. The point is that no signal enters Reaper through SPDIF when I insert a track and assign the SPDIF inputs to it. The connection is; from the out SPDIF kemper to the in SPDIF focusrite 8i6, the kemper, card and reaper clocks at 44.1, I have also tested all 48; and nothing. The clock source of the card in Spdif so that it does not have clipping, so far everything is perfect, in fact my kemper sounds through my monitors, so it is well connected to the card. Inside reaper, in first-last inputs, I select from analog 1 to the last one, which is SPDIF to have them all operational and in outpust the same, from 1 to 6. In FocusRite, I have control of the sound card to SPDIF. assigned the playback of daw 5-6 as I have seen in a thousand videos and comments. But when I play, in analogue it has a perfect signal and nothing in SPDIF ... I've been with it for 3 days and I don't know if I miss any option in reaper that is not selected, although in the videos and forums that I have seen, they do not say anything about that. In the Kemper I have the SPDIF Output options in Master Stereo and the volume between -10 and -12dB. I suppose that this is correct since it sounds from the monitors, but I am not able to get a signal in Reaper in any way