Heavy: Bluetooth Audio Input via USB slot or Click

• Hi guys,

OK, this is really heavy I think... But would it be possible for you to sell a USB Bluetooth dongle and to implement another Aux in via Bluetooth?

It could be used for playback or for feeding a metronome.

Alternatively is it possible to implement different click sounds and store it with the rig? Could be used as rhythm trainer or general click output for the band inEars.

Best regards

Holger

• OK, this is really heavy I think... But would it be possible for you to sell a USB Bluetooth dongle and to implement another Aux in via Bluetooth?

It could be used for playback or for feeding a metronome.

Have you tried a simple Bluetooth Dongle and feed it to the aux in like the ones for cars? An additional Aux In would require hardware updates and if the Kemper delivers enough power over USB to use a normal BT dongle can be tested easily. If it works you can simply add a metronome from a mobile phone or something else.

A simple internal metronome would be nice to have for some people to practice but to use this as a band's in ear click would require the use of an own output, I would heavily recommend to use a dedicated click unit which feeds the band's in ear, it's much easier to use in my personal opinion and those units start from really cheap to more advanced solutions where you could send the tempo to other units.

The implementation of this would require so many changes inside the Kemper, I don't see this happen so I would suggest to use a workaround. ;)