Cab tags while profiling

• So, while profiling, the profiler will handily keep all of the tags in the Amp section of the previously made profile. But, the Cab section discards the Cab name, Cab Manufacturer and Cab Model. Why does the Amp section retain these and why does the Cab section not?

It’s a real pain having to have to keep entering these names manually in the Cab section for every singe new profile when they have not changed since the last profile.

• So, while profiling, the profiler will handily keep all of the tags in the Amp section of the previously made profile. But, the Cab section discards the Cab name, Cab Manufacturer and Cab Model. Why does the Amp section retain these and why does the Cab section not?

It’s a real pain having to have to keep entering these names manually in the Cab section for every singe new profile when they have not changed since the last profile.

Yes, it appears, that some of tha cabinet tags get accidentally prepopulated with the amp tags instead of the cabinet tags of the preloaded Rig. So you find Amp Manufacturer as Cab Manufacturer and so on. No clue, when this broke - it used to work.

I reported this to our engineering. Thanks!

• Yes, it appears, that some of tha cabinet tags get accidentally prepopulated with the amp tags instead of the cabinet tags of the preloaded Rig. So you find Amp Manufacturer as Cab Manufacturer and so on. No clue, when this broke - it used to work.

Thank you. Really appreciate it. ???

• Yes, it appears, that some of tha cabinet tags get accidentally prepopulated with the amp tags instead of the cabinet tags of the preloaded Rig. So you find Amp Manufacturer as Cab Manufacturer and so on. No clue, when this broke - it used to work.

Any news on a fix for this? It makes making multiple profiles a real pain having to re enter all this cab information when nothing has changed since the last profile. Got so many to do over the next few months. It’s the only thing slowing the process.

Thanks in advance.

All the best.