Kemper drops signal until restart

• Hi

I got problem couple days ago with my rack profiler

I was playing in Browser mode and suddendly my guitar sound stops, no signal to monitors, no output or input led light and tuner lights doesn't light up when hitting strings. Also when turning to tuner mode there is no signal

No fail message or anything, everything is normal exept no signal in or out. I can change rigs, effects etc.

Tried with another cable and another guitar and with headphones. When turning kemper off and then back on, everything works again until after while it freezes again. This happened about 5 times in hour, today it worked ok

Day before i updated sw to 7.5

Before this failure i was modifying some rigs with RM and it said that i have corrupted preset and i should do this reset procedure but before i managed to react, message dissappeared and RM freezes. I shut it off and continued playing with KPA. Everything worked after that until next day i started get these failures

Any ideas whats this about, or how to fix problem if it appears again. Or is there something broken with KPA

• Check, if you can narrow in on a specifig Rig causing the issue. Does it happen if you load that particular Rig? If so, deactivate Autoload, select that Rig using the BROWSE knob and delete it.