acoustic simulator - very loud squeal/hiss

• I know I read some threads from a week or so ago about how noisy the acoustic simulator is. I'm wondering if anyone found a solution to it? I just updated to the latest firmware and tried the effect. It is a great sounding effect but the noise makes it unusable. For me, it doesn't matter what slot I put it in or what guitar I use. What does eliminate the noise entirely is turning on the cab section. Also, if I roll the volume all the way down on my guitar or if I roll the tone know all the way down, the noise goes away. Makes me think it is a very pronounced high frequency in the simulator itself that is causing this. Is this the case for anyone else? Has anyone found the solution to this? Still confused why some people have no noise while others, like me, have lots of noise. On a similar note, does anyone have an acoustic IR they would share so I can try to load that into the cab to see if it allows me to use the acoustic simulator noise free?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Edited once, last by midwest ().

• Couple of pointers from me, as I did experience noise early on:

• Use your neck pickup, ideally a single coil
    • Try a different base profile - even though Cab is off, other settings can affect it. Rather than wade through and find the issue, another profile strangely made a difference
    • I also had my profiles very high in volume, meaning I also had to turn up the volume significantly on the acoustic sim which added a lot of noise. I re-levelled my profiles and that helped significantly

I didn't find a big difference in the update but make sure you are running the latest version.