Thanks for the the global low/high cut but....

• It would be more beneficial to have each profile have it in the the amp eq block ?.

I’m back to my old method of assigning a graphic eq in the x slot and adjusting the low/high cut according to the rig.

For my high gain I prefer to keep the high cut a little lower (8500k) to smooth it all out.

• It would be more beneficial to have each profile have it in the the amp eq block ?.

I’m back to my old method of assigning a graphic eq in the x slot and adjusting the low/high cut according to the rig.

For my high gain I prefer to keep the high cut a little lower (8500k) to smooth it all out.

Not when you need to change things globally for a particular gig. That is the whole point of it being global.

• the output eq is really intended to handle eq issues with specific rooms, stages or PAs which by definition affect all rigs in a similar way. Having to change every rig manually for each venue would be a nightmare.

Using an eq to tweak individual rigs is a different thing entirely. However, I do agree that having a low cut/hi cut option at rig level in the amp block would be a nice way of freeing up an FX block.

• I would like to see it per rig but in the cab section to better emulate the real speakers values.

Another place could be in other effects, such as compression or OD/Distortion to help tame some things and give more options for slot use.

I still find I use EQ on some rigs and only to add in more hi/low cut for certain things.

The addition in the output as global was really a welcomed feature that I use. Thank you Kemper team